Accumulator Insurance Stake Refund (ACCA Stake Refund)
What is ACCA? Acca Insurance is an offer that guarantees a refund when one leg/event of your accumulator bet is lost. To enjoy Surebet247 ACCA insurance Stake refund offer, place a minimum of 10 fold accumulator of N100 or more on a minimum odd selection of 1.20 and if one of your selections lets you down, we'll refund your stake.
Can I place bets on other football markets and still qualify for the Acca Insurance?
Yes. All Bet types qualify for this offer.
I placed a 10-fold accumulator with 9 winning football selections and 1 losing tennis selection. Do I get any return?
Yes. All sports offered on the surebet247 website
Terms and Conditions
- 1. ACCA Insurance Stake refund applies to accumulator bets of 10 selections or more on any Pre-Match/live match betting markets
- To qualify for ACCA insurance Stake refund, a real money bet of N100 or more must be placed on the qualifying markets and number of selections.
- A minimum total odd of 12 is required for a bet slip to qualify for ACCA Insurance stake refund
- Offer applies to all sports result within regular play time (e.g. 90 minutes for football).
- Applies to multiple bets only (10 selections minimum).
- Pre-match and live bets qualify for Acca insurance.
- Stake refund is valid for 3 days and must be used in its entirety
- Minimum odds per selection of 1.20 or more must be met to qualify for Surebet247 Acca insurance.
- Other forms of multiple bets will not be eligible for this promotion (Lucky 31, Canadians etc.).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any welcome offers or deposit match offers.
- Real money bets only.
- Cashed out bets will not qualify for this offer.
- Returns will be credited within 24 hours of the final match included in the multiple being settled.
- Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Customers whose account becomes closed prior to the date of settlement and void bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Surebet247's general Terms and Conditions, including the Surebet247 Promotion Terms, apply.