- 1. How do I withdraw funds from my Surebet247 account?
- First, make sure you’re logged in to your Surebet247 account.
In the “My Account” menu (accessed by hovering over your name in the top bar) you’ll find the “Withdrawal” option.
Click it and you’ll be redirected to the Withdrawal page, where you can see which payment methods are available for your withdrawal.
Right next to each method there’s a “Withdraw” button.
Simply click it, select the amount you wish to withdraw, and click “Withdraw” at the bottom of the page. Your transaction will become pending until it’s been reviewed and processed by Surebet247. For more information, see clause 6.4 concerning withdrawals in our T&Cs here.
- 2. What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- The minimum amount depends on the payment method you’re using and starts from ?2000. For full details about each payment method, please visit our Withdrawals page.
- 3. What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- The maximum amount for one withdrawal is ?500,000.
- 4. How long does it take a withdrawal to arrive in my account?
- Bank transfer – 6/24 hours for the funds to clear into your account
Please note that Saturday and Sunday, as well as bank holidays, are business days.
Withdrawal times may be longer in the event of verification requirements. Please see our T&Cs for information concerning withdrawals and KYC.
- 5. I deposited with a payment method which is no longer active – how can I withdraw?
- Please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance, and we will find you the safest and most acceptable alternative.
- 6. How can I cancel a withdrawal request?
- This depends on the status of your withdrawal request. If it is still pending, you can go to the “My Account” menu (accessed by clicking your name in the top bar when logged in) and choose the “Cancel Withdrawal” option. If your withdrawal has already been processed, it can no longer be cancelled, since the funds have already left Surebet247 and are on the way to your financial account.
If you wish to cancel your withdrawal because the payment method to which it was sent is no longer active, but the withdrawal has already been processed, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance.
- 7. Can I withdraw free bets?
- 8. Can I withdraw bonus funds?
- Sports bonuses usually have rollover requirements – a certain number of bets that must be placed with the bonus amount – and once they are met, the bonus amount and the winnings generated from it are transferred to your real balance and can be used for any purpose, including withdrawal.
Unlike Sport bonuses, Casino bonuses are not redeemable, meaning that only the winnings from the bonus can be turned into cash, subject to the fulfillment of the wagering requirement, while the bonus itself is removed once the wagering requirements are met.
This can differ between bonuses, however. You can find all the relevant information in the T&Cs of the bonus you are currently using. If you cannot find them, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support.
- 9.I tried requesting a withdrawal but couldn’t. Why is that?
- There are several possible reasons:
Withdrawals can only be requested from your Sports Cash account. If the real balance you have is in your Casino account, go to the “My Account” menu (accessed by clicking your name in the top bar when you’re logged in) and select “Transfer to Sportsbook”. Once the funds are transferred to your Sports balance you will be able to withdraw.
The funds in your account are bonus funds only, meaning they cannot be withdrawn. To check if this is the case, hover over the “Balance” button in the top bar and a breakdown of your balances will be revealed.
You are attempting to withdraw less than the permitted minimum amount.
If none of these reasons apply, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support for assistance with your withdrawal request.
- 10. Why are deposits immediate and withdrawals take at least 6/24 hours?
- This is standard for all online transactions.
For deposits, there are automated mechanisms which assist in account verification, but for withdrawals, further verification and analysis processes are employed to ensure fair play. For example, there are anti-money laundering protocols, KYC procedures and technical processing time to consider.
Once a withdrawal is processed by Surebet, it may take some time for the payment method provider to process the transaction and clear the funds into your account at their end.
It is in our interest to keep our customers satisfied, and so we aim to shorten the transaction processing time to the bare minimum, and do everything in our power to ensure that funds reach you as quickly as possible.