- 1. What is the verification process?
- The verification or “Know Your Customer” process ensures that all our customers are fully identified and are over 18 years of age.
This process continues throughout your membership with Surebet247 and includes the cross-referencing of your personal information with a national database and the periodic re-verification of your identity documents.
We pride ourselves on performing due diligence above and beyond the requirements of regulatory authorities to protect our customers and promote social responsibility.
- 2.How do I complete the verification process?
- When you are about to make your first withdrawal from your Surebet247 account, an automated verification attempt will take place. If that process fails, you will be asked to upload copies of identifying documents via the “Account Verification” page which you can access through the “My Account” menu (accessed by clicking your name in the top bar when you’re logged in).
Completing this stage will verify your identity and your age, but please note that the KYC process is ongoing throughout your entire membership with Surebet247, so additional documents and information may be required at later stages.
- 3. Which documents will I need to provide?
- For initial identity and age verification, you might be required to upload copies of the following:
i. Valid photo ID / Passport / Driver’s licence/Permanent Voters Card
ii. Proof of address – utility bill or copy of bank statement – must be less than 3 months old
For additional periodic verification requirements and to show the source of your funds, copies of other documents might be needed, such as proof of payment account ownership, bank statements, pay slips, or certified documents, etc. You will be notified in such cases and all details will be provided.
- 4. Are there any special requirements for the documents?
- Utility bills and copies of bank statements must be issued less than 3 months prior to uploading them.
Documents must be:
i. Valid – expired identifying documents will not be accepted for verification purposes
ii. In full colour – black and white copies will not be accepted
iii. Clearly legible – blurred copies of documents where some details are not visible will not be accepted
iv. Untouched and unedited by graphic software
v. Complete – all edges and corners of the document must be visible
vi. In JPG format
- 5. Where should I send my documents to?
- Simply select the document type from the dropdown list, click the “Browse” button to upload it, and then click “Confirm”.
- 6. Where can I see my account verification status?
- You can currently check the verification status of your account with our live 24/7 Customer Support service.
We are also working on adding a display to your account which will allow you to check it independently.
Meanwhile, you can see which documents you have uploaded so far by accessing the “Account Verification” interface under the “My Account” menu (accessed by clicking your name in the top bar when you’re logged in).
- 7. How old do I need to be to bet at Surebet247?
- You need to be at least 18 years old to have an account with Surebet247.
If we discover an account which is owned by a minor, Surebet247 will void all transactions in that account, refund any deposits made to it and close the account.
Such incidents may also be reported to the relevant authorities for further investigation.
If you cannot provide copies of the requested documents, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support for assistance.