- 1. Is the Surebet247 site compatible with all devices and browsers?
- Absolutely – if you encounter any issues while loading the site or using our services, please check out our answer to “How do I report a technical issue?” displayed in this section of the FAQ.
- 2.What should I do if I experience a problem with a casino game?
- If the game you’re playing freezes, this is the recommended course of action:
i. Write the game ID (or if there isn’t one, take a screen shot of the game) and the time of the played round.
ii. Close the game.
iii. Log out of your Surebet247 account.
iv. Close your browser completely.
v. Reopen your browser.
vi. Log into your account.
vii. Open the game again.
This will usually cause the game to continue from where it stopped. If the game does not continue, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team and provide the information you noted in the first step.
- 3. What should I do if I’ve reached the maximum number of uploaded documents in my account?
- If you were asked to upload documents, but the “Document Upload” facility in your account is not allowing you to do so for any reason, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance.