- 1. Which deposit methods are available?
- We offer a wide range of options, from credit and debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) to e-wallets, prepaid cards and, of course, good old-fashioned bank transfer. For more details on each option, visit our Deposit Methods page.
- 2. How do I make a deposit?
- First, make sure you’re logged in to your Surebet247 account. The Deposit page is accessible from several places:
In the top bar where your username and balance are displayed, you’ll also see a “Deposit” button.
The “Banking” button on the bar under the Products tab will also lead you to the Deposit page.
When hovering over your name in the top bar, you’ll see a dropdown menu, where you’ll find the “Deposit to Sports” and “Deposit to Casino” options in the “Transactions” section.
Choose any of these options, and then locate your preferred payment method on the Deposit page.
Right next to each method there’s a “Deposit” button.
Simply click it, select the amount you wish to deposit, enter a bonus code if you have one, and hit “Deposit” at the bottom of the page.
You may be required to enter more details (card number, expiry date, etc.).
If you are depositing with an e-wallet or prepaid card, you’ll be redirected to your account with the payment method provider to complete the transaction.
- 3. What is the minimum amount I can deposit?
- Please make sure that you have:
- The minimum deposit amount depends on the payment method you’re using and ranges from ?100 upwards. For full details about each payment method, please visit our Deposit page.
- 4. What is the maximum amount I can deposit?
- The maximum deposit amount depends on the payment method you’re using and ranges from ?10,000 upwards. For full details about each payment method, please visit our Deposit page.
- 5. How will I know that the deposit was successful?
- All deposits are instant, except for regular bank transfers, which may take 1 business days to reach your Surebet247 account. This means that if you deposited with any method apart from bank transfer, your balance will be updated with the funds within a few seconds of completing the transaction.
If you can’t see the funds in your balance, refresh your account. If the funds are still not in your Surebet247 account, or if you received an error message during the deposit process indicating the funds were not transferred, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for online assistance.
- 6. I deposited money and tried placing a bet but it says: “Insufficient funds” – what’s going on?
- If your deposit was successful, the funds are definitely in your account. It’s only a question of which balance shows your money. If you hover over or click the “Balance” button in the top bar, you’ll see a breakdown of your funds.
There’s a Sports balance, a Casino balance, and a Bonus balance.
If the funds are in your Sport balance, you can use them only to place sports bets and play in the “Games” tab. If the money is in your Casino balance, you can use it only to play in the “Casino” and “Live Casino” sections.
You can easily transfer funds between these balances. Simply hover over or click your name in the top bar and choose “Deposit to Casino” or “Deposit to Sportsbook”.
If none of your balances contains any funds and you are certain the deposit was successful, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance.
- 7. What do I need to deposit via bank transfer?
- You’ll need our bank account details; you can credit your account through any of our partner banks:
Account Name: Chessplus International Limited
Account Numbers: GTB – 0118481253
Skye Bank – 1771198188
Diamond Bank – 0027215134
When making the transfer, please write your Surebet247 username in the comments.
Please also save any receipt and reference you received from your bank as proof of payment, in case we need it.
- 8. Is any commission charged for making a deposit?
- Surebet247 does not charge any commission for deposits or withdrawals. However, please note that the payment provider (bank, card company, e-wallet) may charge currency exchange commission if you’re depositing in a different currency, or banks may charge you a transfer commission. Please check beforehand as Surebet247 does not reimburse players in these cases.
- 9. Can I deposit with a payment method which is not registered in my name?
- Yes you can.
- 10. My deposits are being rejected – why is that?
- There could be several reasons for your deposits being declined. It might be that you have reached your personally defined deposit limit for your Surebet247 account, that the details you have entered are incorrect, or that you have insufficient funds to complete the transaction. There might, however, be technical reasons for the deposit rejection.
To solve the issue quickly, contact our 24/7 Customer Support team and report the details of the problem.
- 11. I made a deposit but the money is not in my balance – what do I do?
- If you’ve deposited with an instant payment method (i.e. credit/debit card, e-wallet or paysafecard) but the funds are not in your Sports or Casino real balance, do not try to deposit again. Try to refresh your account, and check your payment method account to confirm that the funds were transferred to Surebet247. If you’ve confirmed that the funds were transferred but your balance is still not updated, contact our 24/7 Customer Support with the details of your deposit (e.g. deposit amount and currency, payment method used, transaction ID etc.) for assistance.
- 12. I deposited twice by mistake – what do I do?
- If you haven’t used your balance yet and want to reverse a deposit, you can either request a withdrawal back to the payment account you used, or contact our 24/7 Customer Support to help you do so.
Please note that reversing a deposit or withdrawal can take 2-3 days for the funds to be returned to the payment account you used.
- 13. Can I deposit with more than one card, or more than one payment method?
- Yes you can.
- 14. Can I deposit with a payment method which is not registered in my name?
- Yes you can.
- 15. I’m trying to deposit with my card but I’m being asked for manual authorization. What is that?
- This is a form of transaction authentication which adds an additional level of security to online card deposits. It allows you to create and assign a password to your card that is then verified whenever a transaction is processed through our site.