- 1. Can I withdraw the bonus?
This does not apply to free spins, where only winnings generated from playing them will be available to withdraw, depending on the specific free spins terms.
- 2. How do I know whether I qualify for a Casino bonus?
It could also be that you are eligible to participate in a promotion which you haven’t qualified for yet. Please check your emails and your Surebet247 Inbox to see if we’ve sent you an invitation to such a promotion.
And finally, visit the Casino Promotions page to learn about the Casino offers which are available to all our customers and see which ones are best suited to you. On that page, you’ll find the Casino Welcome Offer, regular weekly offers, special offers on specific games, free spins offers, ongoing promotions and more.
- 3. What’s the difference between a Casino bonus and free spins?
- These are two very different bonus types:
a) Casino bonuses – these are added to your Casino bonus balance and can be used to play in the Casino and Live Casino sections of our website. When playing Casino games, your real money Casino balance will be used before your Casino bonus balance. Winnings from games played with your Casino bonus will be credited to your Casino Bonus balance, and will be turned into cash once the wagering requirements are met.
Unlike Sport bonuses, Casino bonuses are not redeemable, meaning that only the winnings from the bonus can be turned into cash, while the bonus itself is removed once the wagering requirements are met.
Unless stated otherwise in the specific bonus terms, different games have different contributions towards the wagering requirements, and some specific games will be excluded altogether. You can find this information in the general promotion terms under Casino Bonus Terms here.
b) Free spins – When free spins are credited, they will not appear in your Casino real money balance or Casino bonus balance. This is because free spins are actually free plays given to you for use on a specific slot game. When you enter the game after receiving free spins, you will see a pop-up congratulating you for receiving them. On the balance bar at the bottom of the game window, you’ll see the number of free spins which will be used to play the game before your real Casino balance is used.
Once the free spins are finished, a pop-up will appear to tell you the next spin will use real money. Note that winnings from free spins usually have an expiry date, so check the relevant free spins terms to make sure you use them before they are removed.
- 4. Where are my free spins?
- Free spins are free plays for a specific slot game. When you enter the game after receiving free spins, you will see a pop-up congratulating you for receiving them. On the balance bar at the bottom of the game window, you’ll see the number of free spins.
Please note that free spins will be used to play the game before your real money Casino balance is used. Once the free spins are finished, a pop-up will appear to tell you that the next spin will use real money.
- 5. How long do I have to complete the wagering requirements for my Casino bonus?
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific bonus T&Cs, the wagering requirements must be met within 15 days of the bonus being credited.
To be sure, check the bonus T&Cs or go to “Bonus Information” under the “My Account” menu (accessed by clicking your name in the top bar when you’re logged in) and check the requirements of your bonus.
If the bonus expires before the wagering requirements are met, both the bonus and any winnings generated by it are removed from the bonus balance.
- 6. My bonus disappeared – how come?
- It could be that your bonus has expired, or that the Casino bonus amount is less than ?200, while your total Casino balance is also less than ?200.
This results in the bonus being cancelled, with the remaining balance turned into real money balance.
It might also be that you requested a withdrawal before completing the wagering requirements, in which case the bonus and any winnings generated from it are cancelled.
- 7. Can I use my real money Sports Cash balance to activate a Casino deposit bonus?
- Yes, you can transfer the funds to your Casino balance and enter the bonus code in the process. This option does not apply if you have an active Casino bonus, since only one bonus can be active at any given time.
Please note that there are specific terms concerning the activation of bonuses by means of transferring funds between your balances. You can find these in the general Surebet247 promotion terms here.
Additionally, it could be that the specific promotion does not allow this action, so to be absolutely sure, please check the newsletter email which was sent to you with the details of the promotion.
- 8. Can I use my real money Casino balance to activate a Casino deposit bonus?
- In this case, you need to make a fresh deposit to your Casino account and enter the code of the bonus you want to activate.
- 9.Is there a limit to the amount I can win from a bonus?
- Generally, the winnings amount is unlimited, but some specific promotions may cap the amount of winnings which can later be withdrawn.
Check the terms of your bonus for more information, or refer to the general Casino promotion T&Cs which can be found here.
Please note that the specific T&Cs of each promotion take precedence over the general terms.