Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I place a bet?
- To bet on a single selection, make your choice from the sports section displayed on the Sports site, go ahead and select your market(1x2, correct score, handicap etc). Click on the price you wish to take, this automatically adds your selection to the Bet Slip. Once on the Bet Slip you can enter the stake you wish to bet with or the amount you wish to win in the relevant boxes.If your selection is correct, click on "NEXT".
- 2. How do I place an accumulator?
- You can combine matches for higher returns.Accumulation is only possible if you have made more that one selection. Use the checkboxes to indicate matches that you wish to include in accumulation. That is you can say something like Chelsea will win their match so also will Barcelona. Just click on the box for each outcome you choose. The sytem will add them up.
- 3. How long does it take for bets to be settled?
- We aim to settle bets as quickly as possible. For some events official confirmation of the result is necessary before settlement takes place.
- 4. What is the maximum stake?
- Each user determines his stakes himself with the exception of the restriction imposed by winning limits in accordance with the calculation of winnings and possible stake limits.
- 5. How do I know if I've won?
- Click on History from the Services menu in top right hand corner of the page. You will then be able to view settled and unsettled sports bets (including any telephone and instant bets placed), Transfers, account adjustments and your deposits and withdrawals. Finally, click on the bet details you wish to view in greater detail. Returns from settled bets are added to your account balance.
- 6. Customer Service and Further Information?
- You, the customer, are very important to us and that’s why we put a great deal of time and energy into customer service. We pride ourselves on our speed, efficiency and friendliness when dealing with any questions or queries that may arise.
- 7. I have forgotten my details
- If you have forgotten your password please visit the home page for the forgotten password link Otherwise you can contact customer service via the email email@example.com or visit the Contact us page
- 8. How do I deposit and withdraw from my account?
- We accept payments by all major interswitch debit and credit cards (Click withdrawals to access the online payment page, Select a payment partner and enter the amount with which you wish to fund your account. Click the Make Payment button to view the details of your payment. Click Process Payment on the payment confirmation page. We also accept Bank deposits. To make a deposit or withdrawal, simply click on Deposit or Withdraw. Please note: The name of Depositor should be the same as the Name of your account.
- 9. How long will my deposit take?
- All transactions are almost instant. Please Notify admin via email/SMS of your deposit on CASH Deposit to the banks so your account can be updated. Please note: The name of Depositor should be the same as the Name of your account
- 10. What is mobile betting?
- Our mobile application allows you to place bets, check your account details and many other features (all listed below) from your mobile phone. This can either be via the downloadable java sportsbook, browsable mobile internet (WAP) site or the iPhone web-app.
- 11. Most Common Football rule ?
- In all sports that apply to a certain playing time, the result after regular playing time (including injury/added time) is decisive. Any extra time or penalty shoot-outs etc. will have no influence on the settlement of any bets. Any exceptions will either be announced as they occur or are part of the special rules of the specific sport.
- 12. Are my transactions/personal details secure?
- Our site has been developed with your personal privacy and security as our prime concern. All payments are processed employing only the highest standards of data encryption to ensure your details cannot be accessed or misused.
- 13. How long will my withdrawal take?
- Submit on-line request ONLY from the Winnings for your account to be credited. Bank transfers can only be made to the account of the surebet247 member. Please notify the customer service if not done in within 72hour.
- 14. How can i cancel a bet?
- Once you have placed your bet and you have received confirmation that your bet has been accepted, it is too late to cancel the transaction. Use our 'Clear Slip' facility to review your Bet details before placing your bet-If you've made a mistake, hit 'clear slip' and make any changes. If you're ready to place your bet, hit the 'NEXT' button.
- 15. an I own or operate more than one account?
- No. Each member is entitled to just one account. If at any point we find out that any one individual is operating or has access to more than one account, we reserve the right to close such related accounts without notice.
- 16. What Is The Meaning Of 1, X and 2?
- 1: Home win
2: Away win
Man Utd V Chelsea 3.2 3.0 3.1
This means the price on Man Utd to win (first team listed first) is 3.2
Chelsea to win (second team to be listed) is also 3.1
A draw is priced at 3.0
- 17. What is Double Chance?
- Making two different predictions for the match result of a given fixture.
The following options are available:
• 1 X - if the result is either a home win or draw then bet s on this option are winners.
• X 2 - if the result is either a draw or away win then bets on this option are winners.
• 12 - if the result is either a home win or away win then bets on this option are winners.
If a match is played at a neutral venue the team listed first is deemed the home team for betting purposes.
- 18. What is Over/Under ? [O/U] Goal line 2.5
- Under 2.5
• Bets win if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
Bets lose if there are three or more goals scored in the match.
• Bets win if there are three or more goals scored in the match. Bets lose if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
- 19. What is Odd/Even – [O/E] ?
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 such as 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 17, 21, 25 and so forth. Even
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 such as 2, 4,6,8,10,12, 16, 24 and so forth. Any match resulting in 0-0 will be settled on an even number of goals. In the event of an abandoned match then bets for that match will be void.
- 20. What is Halftime – [HT] ?
- This type of market forecasting which team will win at halftime. This includes any added injury or stoppage time. All matches abandoned including those after halftime will be void.
- 21. What is Halftime/Fulltime – [HF] ?
- This is a type of market where a forecast is made on which team will win the first half and the game. Below are the possible 9 HF out comes
· 1/1 - Home team to lead at both halftime and fulltime
· X/1 – Game to be Draw at halftime and Home team wins at fulltime
· 2/1 – Away team to lead at halftime then Home team wins at Fulltime
· 1/X - Home team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime
· X/X – The match ends in draw at halftime and still the game ends in a draw at fulltime
· 2/X – Away team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime
· 1/2 – Home team to lead at halftime and the away team wins the game at fulltime
· X/2 – The match ends in a draw at halftime then away team wins at fulltime
· 2/2 – The away team leads at halftime and goes ahead to win the match at fulltime
- 22. What is Correct Score – [CS] ?
- Predict the score at the end of normal time. Own goals count. Surebet247 offers most possible score cast however on request more score cast options can be offered.
- 1. What is ACCA Insurance
- Acca Insurance is an offer that guarantees bet refund when one leg/event of your accumulator bet is lost. To enjoy Surebet247 ACCA insurance offer, place a minimum of 11 fold accumulator of N200 or more on a minimum odd selection of 1.49 and if one of your selections lets you down, we'll refund 10% of potential winning. The Maximum return for ACCA insurance is N100, 000.
- 2. What is Cash Out
- With Cash Out you no longer have to wait for your bet to finish to pocket your profit. Just choose the bet you want to Cash Out and you'll be paid the amount regardless of the outcome of the event.
- 3. What is Free Bet
- A Free Bet entitles you to place a bet at our expense (on credit). Select your bet, we (surebet247) pay the stake and you keep the winnings to the extent they exceed the stake.
- 4. What is No Deposit Bonus Free Bet
- This is effectively ‘free money’ given to new customers that sign up with Surebet247. And, as the name suggest, you don’t have to make a deposit to receive the bonus. These free welcome no deposit bonuses are hugely popular since they are essentially free giveaways and you don’t have to risk any of your own money.
- 5. Reload Bonus
- Reload bonus is a special promotion for existing customers of Surebet247. In this type of bonus, you are awarded an amount of funds that you can bet with.
- 6. What is Accumulator bonus
- This is increases your winning potential. Selection must contain at least 5 events with odds equal or greater than 1.2 and maximum bonus amount regardless of number of selection is 1,000,000 (One million naira).
Sports Betting History
Terms & ConditionsClose
Terms and Conditions
Any attempt of creating multiple accounts or funding multiple accounts is strictly prohibited. Each account should be linked to one ATM card. (Accounts will be closed)
Welcome to Surebet247.com
Surebet247 which trades under the name ChessPlus International Limited is an online and retail sports betting company with operations in Nigeria and Ghana.
Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our fast payout of winnings, user-friendly interface, easy registration process, excellent customer support and variety of market options offered on different sports. We offer competitive odds and exciting promotions to our diverse customers and we also support and give back to communities where we operate
Surebet247 is registered and licensed in all states of operations in Nigeria and is licensed and regulated through the Gaming Commission of Ghana (GCG).We are a supporter of responsible gambling.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Weekdays: 01-700-1247, 07081150781, 08128543336
Weekends: 08088491044, 09094527565
By using and/or visiting any section (including sub-domains) of the Surebet247.com website or any other websites or applications that we own and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and (the Rules applicable to our betting or gaming products where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the website, you accept and agree to be bound by the rules which apply to the applicable products available on the website.
Surebet247 may in its absolute discretion, alter or amend or withdraw any betting or gaming from the services or any part thereof, at any time, and may alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions and/or other characteristics of the bets, games and/or Services. Surebet247 may also at its discretion engage new or alternative third party service providers in respect of Additional Gaming Services or any other of its Services. By registering or playing with any such third parties, you thereby provide your consent to any applicable additional terms and conditions of such third parties as they may be amended from time to time, including but not limited to any change to the third party service provider itself.
Pre-Conditions to Opening an Account
In order to register an Account with us you hereby agree, warrant and represent that:
You are at least 18 years of age; or the age at which gambling is legal under any law that applies to you, whichever is the greater. Surebet247 reserves the right to request proof of age documentation (KYC) from any applicant or customer at any time and to void any wagers with minor. You are entirely responsible for complying (and that you comply) with your own local, national, federal, state or other laws concerning betting and gaming prior to opening an Account, placing any bets, stakes or wagers (together "Bets") or using the Services. In particular, if you live in a country where use of a particular service is prohibited, you must not register with us for the applicable Service.
The availability of our Services does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of our Services in any jurisdictions in which such use is prohibited by law. Surebet247 shall not be liable for any breach of any local, national, federal, state or other laws that may occur as a result of your using the Services. In the event that you are found to have breached we may cancel any Bet you may have placed. We shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of any Bet you placed; and we may refer the matter to the police, guardians or family members, or any other appropriate regulatory authority.
Opening an Account
To open an Account, each customer will choose his/her own confidential username and password. It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that all personal details are current and up-to-date, as failure to do so may result in Bets or payments being declined or payments being issued incorrectly. You can update your personal details via the Website, by Live Chat, by email, or by telephone. Only one (01) Account is permitted per customer. Surebet247 reserves the right to close down any duplicate Accounts and to cancel any Bets on duplicate Accounts. Surebet247 also reserves the right to suspend or close any Account and cancel any associated Bets where the Account holder and the owner of the funding instrument are not the same. Employees of the Surebet247 may not open an Account or register on the Website or for any of the Services, whether in their own name or on behalf of a fellow employee, friend, relative or anyone else.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you have lost or forgotten your account details. We recommend that you disable any automatic password memory in your browser prior to using the Services. This will help to limit the risk to you of unauthorized use of your Account.
Surebet247 is one of Nigeria’s most respected gambling companies. Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separate from our own accounts. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. There is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. Such an account is proactively monitored and is audited by independent internal and external audit teams.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Surebet247 offers you several ways in which you can fund your Account. We may request for a means of identification to confirm the identity of account owner (KYC) as requested by regulatory bodies and to comply with relevant anti laundering provisions.
Payouts are usually processed within 24hours (excluding weekends and public holidays). The minimum amount you can withdraw in N2,000 and the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time is N500,000. You cannot deposit funds into your Surebet247 account and decide to withdraw it. You can only withdraw from your winnings. We implore punters to place bets with their deposits and payout from their winnings i.e. you cannot withdraw any amount of money you have not won. Any payout made under such circumstance would be reversed back to the Surebet247 Account.
We may request for a means of identification to confirm the identity of account owner (KYC) as requested by regulatory bodies and to comply with relevant anti laundering provisions. All payouts will be audited before processing. If audit shows a violation of our Terms & Conditions, rigging or fraud, such payouts will not be processed and in most cases such winning bets would be voided.
In the case where deposit is made into an account through the use of Bank ATM card and value isn’t credited to the account, the customer should send a mail to email@example.com and expect resolution in 12 working hours if third party isn’t involved in the transaction.
Void Bets & Right of Set-Off
All previous bets will be voidable at the option of Surebet247 and any winnings which you have accrued will be forfeited by you and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account; and any stakes for Bets made but for which the event is not yet completed will be returned to you other than in the event of any outstanding charge-backs or any other amounts owed to us at that time. Surebet247 may at any time set off any amount on deposit in your Account against any amounts owed by you to Surebet247.
Surebet247 reserves the right to seek criminal or other sanctions against you if we suspect you have engaged in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts and we will disclose such information to the relevant authorities or other relevant third parties (for example, payment service providers) as may be necessary in this regard.
Surebet247 reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account it believes to be involved in fraud, money laundering and/or any other form of illegal or suspicious activities and to report such details as it reasonably considers are necessary to relevant authorities.
Surebet247 provides a self-exclusion facility to help you, if you feel that you have developed a gambling problem. At your request, we will as soon as is reasonably practicable apply best practices to prevent you from using your Account indefinitely. To this end, we may retain such personal data as is necessary (and for as long as is necessary which may be indefinitely) to implement the facility as effectively as possible, including for example your name, address and credit/debit card details.
Our self-exclusion facility involves a joint commitment between Surebet247 and you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent you re-opening your Account or opening a new Account but you must not attempt to re-open your Account or to try and open new Accounts. We shall not be liable if you circumvent our self-exclusion procedures and continue to use our Services or if you continue to gamble with any third party. To activate our self-exclusion facility, please contact customer services using the contact information on the bottom of this page.
Closure of Accounts
Please contact us if you wish to close your Account. We may close or suspend your Account if your Account remains inactive for a significant period. Inactive Accounts may incur a charge to compensate Surebet247 for the costs incurred in maintaining such inactive accounts. If you have any queries regarding inactive accounts, please contact the Customer Service department for further information.
The services are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, and all warranties including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, fitness for any particular purpose, and of completeness or accuracy of content are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Surebet247 nor any of its licensors gives any warranty that the supply of material and content on the website (including but not limited to racing silks, form and racing previews) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free or that the websites and the services are free of viruses or bugs and no warranties are given as to the accuracy of material or content comprising the services.
You hereby accept that by using the services, there is a risk that you may, as well as winning money, lose money. You agree that your use of the services is at your own risk and we accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use, or misuse, of the services.
We (and/or our third party service providers, to the extent relevant) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising for loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of data, loss of business information, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of opportunity, or loss of goodwill, or for any indirect, special or consequential loss, even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified of the possibility of such losses.
We are not liable for the failure of any equipment or software, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of our services, impede the placing of orders for bets or the acceptance of bets, or prevent you from being able to contact us. We will not be liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the websites and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or suspension or discontinuance of, the services. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the services without incurring any liability.
We are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of god; power failure; trade or labour dispute; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks; or any other act, omission, delay or failure caused by a third party or otherwise outside of our control.
Up to N500,000 in Free Bets for participating actively on our social media handles.
You dont have to wait. Choose the bet you want to Cash Out and you'll be paid the amount no matter the event outcome.
Use bonus code: NBA18
Place a single bet on any Serie A Match & we will refund you 10% if the Match ends in 0-0.
Enter bonus code: Reload25S
Add as many new selections to your exiting open bets instead of placing new bets.