- 1. How do I place a bet?
- To bet on a single selection, make your choice from the sports section displayed on the Sports site, go ahead and select your market(1×2, correct score, handicap etc). Click on the price you wish to take, this automatically adds your selection to the Bet Slip. Once on the Bet Slip you can enter the stake you wish to bet with or the amount you wish to win in the relevant boxes.If your selection is correct, click on “NEXT”.
- 2. How do I place an accumulator?
- You can combine matches for higher returns.Accumulation is only possible if you have made more that one selection. Use the checkboxes to indicate matches that you wish to include in accumulation. That is you can say something like Chelsea will win their match so also will Barcelona. Just click on the box for each outcome you choose. The sytem will add them up.
- 3. How long does it take for bets to be settled?
- We aim to settle bets as quickly as possible. For some events official confirmation of the result is necessary before settlement takes place.
- 4. What is the maximum stake?
- Each user determines his stakes himself with the exception of the restriction imposed by winning limits in accordance with the calculation of winnings and possible stake limits.
- 5. How do I know if I’ve won?
- Click on History from the Services menu in top right hand corner of the page. You will then be able to view settled and unsettled sports bets (including any telephone and instant bets placed), Transfers, account adjustments and your deposits and withdrawals. Finally, click on the bet details you wish to view in greater detail. Returns from settled bets are added to your account balance.
- 6. Customer Service and Further Information?
- You, the customer, are very important to us and that’s why we put a great deal of time and energy into customer service. We pride ourselves on our speed, efficiency and friendliness when dealing with any questions or queries that may arise.
- 7. I have forgotten my details
- If you have forgotten your password please visit the home page for the forgotten password link Otherwise you can contact customer service via the email email@example.com or visit the Contact us page
- 8. How do I deposit and withdraw from my account?
- We accept payments by all major interswitch debit and credit cards (Click withdrawals to access the online payment page, Select a payment partner and enter the amount with which you wish to fund your account. Click the Make Payment button to view the details of your payment. Click Process Payment on the payment confirmation page. We also accept Bank deposits. To make a deposit or withdrawal, simply click on Deposit or Withdraw. Please note: The name of Depositor should be the same as the Name of your account.
- 9. How long will my deposit take?
- All transactions are almost instant. Please Notify admin via email/SMS of your deposit on CASH Deposit to the banks so your account can be updated. Please note: The name of Depositor should be the same as the Name of your account
- 10. What is mobile betting?
- Our mobile application allows you to place bets, check your account details and many other features (all listed below) from your mobile phone. This can either be via the downloadable java sportsbook, browsable mobile internet (WAP) site or the iPhone web-app.
- 11. Most Common Football rule ?
- In all sports that apply to a certain playing time, the result after regular playing time (including injury/added time) is decisive. Any extra time or penalty shoot-outs etc. will have no influence on the settlement of any bets. Any exceptions will either be announced as they occur or are part of the special rules of the specific sport.
- 12. Are my transactions/personal details secure?
- Our site has been developed with your personal privacy and security as our prime concern. All payments are processed employing only the highest standards of data encryption to ensure your details cannot be accessed or misused.
- 13. How long will my withdrawal take?
- Submit on-line request ONLY from the Winnings for your account to be credited. Bank transfers can only be made to the account of the surebet247 member. Please notify the customer service if not done in within 72hour.
- 14. How can i cancel a bet?
- Once you have placed your bet and you have received confirmation that your bet has been accepted, it is too late to cancel the transaction. Use our ‘Clear Slip’ facility to review your Bet details before placing your bet-If you’ve made a mistake, hit ‘clear slip’ and make any changes. If you’re ready to place your bet, hit the ‘NEXT’ button.
- 15. an I own or operate more than one account?
- No. Each member is entitled to just one account. If at any point we find out that any one individual is operating or has access to more than one account, we reserve the right to close such related accounts without notice.
- 16. What Is The Meaning Of 1, X and 2?
- 1: Home win
2: Away win
Man Utd V Chelsea 3.2 3.0 3.1
This means the price on Man Utd to win (first team listed first) is 3.2
Chelsea to win (second team to be listed) is also 3.1
A draw is priced at 3.0
- 17. What is Double Chance?
- Making two different predictions for the match result of a given fixture.
The following options are available:
• 1 X – if the result is either a home win or draw then bet s on this option are winners.
• X 2 – if the result is either a draw or away win then bets on this option are winners.
• 12 – if the result is either a home win or away win then bets on this option are winners.
If a match is played at a neutral venue the team listed first is deemed the home team for betting purposes.
- 18. What is Over/Under ? [O/U] Goal line 2.5
- Under 2.5
• Bets win if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
Bets lose if there are three or more goals scored in the match.
• Bets win if there are three or more goals scored in the match. Bets lose if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
- 19. What is Odd/Even – [O/E] ?
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 such as 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 17, 21, 25 and so forth.
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 such as 2, 4,6,8,10,12, 16, 24 and so forth.
Any match resulting in 0-0 will be settled on an even number of goals. In the event of an abandoned match then bets for that match will be void.
- 20. What is Halftime – [HT] ?
This type of market forecasting which team will win at halftime. This includes any added injury or stoppage time. All matches abandoned including those after halftime will be void.
- 21. What is Halftime/Fulltime – [HF] ?
- This is a type of market where a forecast is made on which team will win the first half and the game. Below are the possible 9 HF out comes
· 1/1 – Home team to lead at both halftime and fulltime
· X/1 – Game to be Draw at halftime and Home team wins at fulltime
· 2/1 – Away team to lead at halftime then Home team wins at Fulltime
· 1/X – Home team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime
· X/X – The match ends in draw at halftime and still the game ends in a draw at fulltime
· 2/X – Away team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime
· 1/2 – Home team to lead at halftime and the away team wins the game at fulltime
· X/2 – The match ends in a draw at halftime then away team wins at fulltime
· 2/2 – The away team leads at halftime and goes ahead to win the match at fulltime
- 22. What is Correct Score – [CS] ?
- Predict the score at the end of normal time. Own goals count. Surebet247 offers most possible score cast however on request more score cast options can be offered.
- 1. What is ACCA Insurance
- Acca Insurance is an offer that guarantees bet refund when one leg/event of your accumulator bet is lost. To enjoy Surebet247 ACCA insurance offer, place a minimum of 11 fold accumulator of N200 or more on a minimum odd selection of 1.49 and if one of your selections lets you down, we’ll refund 10% of potential winning. The Maximum return for ACCA insurance is N100, 000.
- 2. What is Cash Out
- With Cash Out you no longer have to wait for your bet to finish to pocket your profit. Just choose the bet you want to Cash Out and you’ll be paid the amount regardless of the outcome of the event.
- 3. What is Free Bet
- A Free Bet entitles you to place a bet at our expense (on credit). Select your bet, we (surebet247) pay the stake and you keep the winnings to the extent they exceed the stake.
- 4. What is No Deposit Bonus Free Bet
- This is effectively ‘free money’ given to new customers that sign up with Surebet247. And, as the name suggest, you don’t have to make a deposit to receive the bonus. These free welcome no deposit bonuses are hugely popular since they are essentially free giveaways and you don’t have to risk any of your own money.
5. Reload Bonus
- Reload bonus is a special promotion for existing customers of Surebet247. In this type of bonus, you are awarded an amount of funds that you can bet with.
- 6. What is Accumulator bonus
- This is increases your winning potential. Selection must contain at least 5 events with odds equal or greater than 1.2 and maximum bonus amount regardless of number of selection is 1,000,000 (One million naira).